Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I got Tagged!

So, I got tagged by Annette. Here it goes:

10 years ago...

I was ten. Ha ha. Life was not too exciting. I would have been in 5th grade at Waterford. My last year in lower school! Life was gonna change pretty quick. I was gonna be able to get rid of the jumper and go to the kilt. Woo-hoo! I got to eat lunch and take classes with the big kids! I was moving up in the world. I also got a new brother-in-law. The first one to join our crazy family! That's about all I can remember from when I was 10.

5 Things that were on my To-do List today:

1. Wake up and actually be on time for work.
2. Make it through work.
3. Catch up with people that I haven't talked to in a while and wait to hear about getting a new nephew!!
4. Try and find something exciting to make for dinner.
5. Go to bed early!
(Exciting list I know!)

What would I do if I became a millionaire...?

I would buy a nice comfortable house. Get it all paid off. I would also buy a car (well one for me and one for Devin, unless he wanted to keep his Xterra - then I would just pay it off). Let's see, I would get school all paid for for the both of us. Maybe buy a small boat and some four wheelers.
I think that would be just about it. I would also probably do some travelling. It would be fun to see some sites around the world!

5 Jobs that I have had... (Well 4 that I've had and 1 that I have)

1. I did a lot of weeding when I was growing up.
2. A weekly turn at doing the dishes.
3. I kept the score book for the Waterford boy's lacrosse team (riding the bus with them was definitely an interesting experience - one that I probably would not want to relive).
4. I worked at the service desk and then in the copy center at Staples (where I met Devin :D).
5. I currently work at Alphagraphics as a customer service rep.

5 Things people don't know about me...

1. I love dark chocolate.
2. I do not know how to swim (although everyone I know probably knows that).
3. Camping is not my favorite thing in the world although I do like to be outdoors.
4. Before my honeymoon I had never been on an airplane (although everyone probably already knows that too).
5. I have only kissed one guy in my entire life.

I think that covers about everything. So, since Annette said I could tag as many people as I want, Tim and Audra, I tag you guys. I also tag Tricia. Have fun! I would tag you too Nancy, but I think you're gonna be pretty busy with some stuff. ;)

2 comments:

Annette said...

Great answers! How fun to think back about when you were 10. That makes me feel really old!!

Leslie said...

What!! You can't swim. Didn't know that one.