Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our First Apartment

Devin and I have been living in our first apartment together for a little over 2 months now. Devin and I finally got all clean so that we could take some pictures and post them on our blog (this is for all of you who helped us move in and only got to see the messy version of the apartment). It is just a small one bedroom apartment, but we have come to like it quite a bit. It is old, but it is kept up pretty well so it is still fairly nice (some decorations helped out a bit). So here is what our living room looks like:

Devin had some really comfortable couches from before we got married, but they weren't the nicest looking ones, so we saved them with some couch covers. :)Our kitchen and "dining room" are connected to our little living room. Notice the yellow counters and oven. They're pretty sweet!
Luckily we have a pantry, because I don't think all of our food and dishes would fit into our cupboards. Devin told me that the picture of our table and chairs reminded him of a picture that you would see of an old pioneer home or something. Ha ha. Anyways.. to continue with the tour, we will move on to the bathroom.
On a side note, if any of you need good shower rings you should buy the 2-inch book rings from any office supply store (they work better than anything we got at Bed Bath and Beyond). And to continue... The last room of the house, here's a couple pictures of our bedroom (a.k.a. second storage room). Thanks Suzi for the cute bed spread!
So those are all of the rooms in our apartment I hope that I didn't put anyone to sleep. Just a couple of more pictures of some decorations.

We just want to say thank you to anyone who helped us move in and get settled in our apartment. It's just too bad that we have to move back out in 4 weeks. Thanks again to you all!

11 comments:

Nancy said...

I love new posts! I got to read the text, but the pictures never loaded, so I guess I will have to try for those next time!

Nancy said...

I got them to work. Looks cute!!!

The Walker Fam said...

Very nice!!! I especially liked the bathroom! I remember going to the bathroom in there and Brailee walked in and the pipes made a funny noise and she asked if I had a bubble come out of my bum! It made me laugh pretty hard! Oh the memories! Thanks Lianne for the tour! It looks awesome!
-Chels

Tricia said...

Love it! Definitely much homier than when Devin lived there by himself. It's so fun to have your own place and experiment with your own styles. And at least you won't have to move all of your furniture with you this summer!

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Cute apartment Lianne! You have decorated it so cute!

Annette said...

It looks like a woman lives there now - very cute!!

The Walker Fam said...

Oh my for goodness! How cute are you Lianne. I love how you took us on a tour of your apartment. You have a very cute first little home. Good taste! When it's decorated nicely, I don't think it feels as small. Great job.

The Walker Fam said...

oh, that last walker circle comment was Britnee by the way. I didn't realize I was signed in under walker circle! haha

Leslie said...

ooh, thanks for the tour. Jeff would be jealous of your fancy TV...ours is ANCIENT.

Mom / Nana / Suzi said...

Loved the tour! What a great first home for the two of you! Thanks for sharing! (Dev... you better be tidy so Lianne doesn't have to clean up after you!) Love, Mom

Ras Fam said...

Cute Lianne, you have such a darling apartment, too bad you won't be there much longer. :( I already miss you at work even though your not gone yet.