Friday, May 23, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Party!!!

Last night we had our first So You Think You Can Dance party! It was the 2 hour season premier, and I must say that although I love the show I was a little disappointed with the premier. First of all, they didn't show a lot of dancers, and they also didn't show very many good people. Even through the disappointment it was still fun to watch and to get together. I hope this will be a good season. Hopefully next week we will get a few more good dancers. This was our little party that we had. It started out with Angie, Mindi, Nancy, Tricia, Josh and I.


We had some good grub and Tricia made some heck good clam dip and caramel popcorn. Both of which were favorites of everyone who tried them.


Then all of the boys got home and finished watching with us and we cooked up some pizzas. It was a pretty fun night! We might have to make this a tradition for the rest of the summer...

I think this was everyone's favorite dancer from the night. It was a very entertaining dance to watch, and they put him through to Vegas. I don't know how he will do with the other dances, but he is definitely good at what he does! So you should all check out this video. You just have to make it past the fairly long introduction, but it is worth it!

3 comments:

Annette said...

I thought it was pretty good. I still can't see the videos you post but my favorite was the last dancer and the judges still make me laugh.

Emily said...

I've never really watched that show, but I set my DVR to record this season. We usually watch late at night after the kids go to bed...I wish I could dance :(

Tricia said...

That guy rocked! I too hope they start showing some of the better dancers and if Sex shows up in any of the other cities to audition again, I just might have to throw the tv. That guy needs a life bad!