Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lost

Devin has been getting into the show "Lost" lately. My mom has the first season, and he watched it and got sucked in. He was excited to find out that seasons 2-4 are online. For the last little while, I usually find Devin like this when I come home for lunch.

He watches Lost quite a bit - he finished the second season today. He'll usually stay up until the wee hours of the morning watching as well. I am glad that he has had a break from working and that he was able to relax and do what he wants to do. It was really good for him to have some time off. He'll have to enjoy it while it lasts though because he should be starting work again next week. Yay!

5 comments:

Mom / Nana / Suzi said...

That would be my child! He takes after his dad - and his little brother takes after both of them. Don't know why they get so into those series of shows - but they do! Oh well.

Hay Dub said...

I love LOST! I can't wait for the new season to start. That would be nice to watch them all at once though and not have to wait.

Cori said...

I was into LOST as well but I got so "lost" that I just can't watch it anymore!
Tell Devin good luck!

Nancy said...

Devin, Devin. What is he going to do when he starts working and has to leave his shows behind for awhile?!

Annette said...

I also stopped watching because I got too lost. Watching it makes me feel stupid and I hate feeling stupid! :)