Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged by Haylee

Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself:

1. I like to start new things at the beginning of the week. If it is not Monday, then I will usually put it off and wait until the next Monday to start.

2. I buy a lot of scrapbooking supplies, but hardly ever scrapbook. I need to work on that one...

3. I love to be organized, but I do a lot better job organizing at work than I do at home. When I get too messy I get way stressed out.

4. I read what people type or write and pick out typos. I know that I make plenty of my own as well! Working at a printshop, I have quite a few opportunities to do this. Maybe I'll take a few English classes and become an editor...

5. I love to learn new things, but I am not a huge fan of school right now because of all of the tests.

6. I get a lot of my clothes from my sisters as hand-me-downs (hey, they're free!)

7. I secretly wish I was a dancer, but am too self-conscious to ever take a dance class.

3 comments:

Annette said...

Take a dance class! I learned some new things about you from that list. I loved all the new posts.

Hay Dub said...

Love your answers. Aren't we all so interesting. ha ha. I buy scrapbooking stuff and never use it. I hate it!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I love number 1! That is awsome! Don't ever change that it is to great! And I am sure you find typo's all over my stuff, you should become an edititor. And that is ok to buy scrapbook stuff, because I worked at a scrap store for like a year and half. And ladys would come in an say you use to have a paper... I would know exactly which one they were taking about and when we weren't ordering it any more they would be crushed. So if you like it buy it, because it might not be there next time. Take a dance class! but do it with a friend, that is they only way, i am telling you.