Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We are surviving Devin's late night shifts. It has not been so much fun, but there is only one more week left!! We had a pretty good Valentine's Day. It was relaxed , but it was fun. We went out to eat on Saturday to Denny's. We went early - it was breakfast for Devin and lunch for me. I don't enjoy waiting in the big crowds. Then on Sunday night we did our traditional spaghetti dinner. It was nice to be able to spend a little bit of time with Devin this past weekend. This week has been low-key for us. I spent a few of the nights hanging out with mom and dad. They were definitely nice to feed me and to let me chill. Thanks guys! This weekend we are going to Colorado to visit Devin's family and watch his brother in the play Guys and Dolls. I am excited for that because that is one of my favorite musicals! We are looking forward to seeing them and to be able to spend time with them. Hopefully we'll have some fun pictures to post when we get back.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Glad Devin's shifts are almost over. Hope you guys have fun in CO!!!

Annette said...

I'm glad you're surviving graveyards. Have a great trip!

Tricia said...

I'm glad you're surviving too! That would not be fun! I'm glad you were able to spend a little time together too. It's always nice to just relax with your hubby!! :)