Sunday, March 30, 2008

Here's to a Good Weekend!

I love weekends! This one was particularly good. Friday was mine and Devin's last day at work. After he picked me up from Alphagraphics, we drove up to Boondock's. APX was having a little get together so that everyone could get to know each other before we go out. We spent the night riding go-karts, eating pizza, and spending our money on tokens to play pointless games. :) It was a lot of fun. Then on Saturday, Devin went selling with Gordon and John and got his first sale!!! I spent the day with Tricia at IKEA, and Roberts. We both got some fun stuff. We then got together will all the family (minus Annette, Ron and the kids) for a little get together - our last party before everyone leaves for the summer. We ate some good shish-kabobs, and played some games. I love being around family! Sunday was Josh's blessing. John gave him a great blessing. After church, Nancy and John had everyone over to their clubhouse for a little get together and to have some fun treats. It was a great weekend! Now we have a week of packing and moving to look forward to... I just can't believe that we are leaving on Friday! I can't believe how fast it has come! I hope that you all had a great weekend as well!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

It was a fun weekend, although I am a little glad that it is over. Now on to the stress of packing!

Annette said...

Ah, packing. I don't want to pack anything again, ever...well maybe I would do it if we were moving back to Utah! Good luck with it. Have a safe trip and congratulations on the sale!

Tricia said...

Yeah! The first sale!! That's so awesome! Good luck packing this week. I've been putting it off as long as possible but think I'm finally going to have to break down and start this week. :( Don't have too much fun!

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

I cant believe you guys are moving FRIDAY! Let me know if you guys need help moving, me and billy can drive down! Love ya!! Give Dev a hug for me.

The Walker Fam said...

Good luck getting packed! I can't WAIT to see you guys!!!!
~Britnee