Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Before Devin and I left Valpraiso, Britnee was nice enough to give both of us haircuts. I was just going to trim mine (cause I needed a trim really bad), but then I started thinking about how fun it would be to have it short again... Devin and I had a deal going that if I would grow my hair out, he would keep his short, so I was quite reluctant to cut it short, but I finally convinced him to at least say that it was ok if I cut it. I He still wants to grow his out, but he at least has to wait until the end of the summer to do so. Hopefully even then it won't happen... I was going to post some pictures, but it is not working so I will wait until later to do that. We made it Columbus ok. We got here yesterday evening and met Nancy and John so they could show us where our apartment was. I thought our other apartment was decent, but this one is pretty awesome. We are one of the few apartments that actually has a microwave (yay!!) We also got a fireplace (which would be more fun if it was winter...). We have a good-sized bedroom and a good-sized bath tub as well. I would post pictures of our apartment as well, but there isn't any furniture in it. Our apartment and Nancy and John's apartment were supposed to be set up with all of our furniture, but neither of them were. Nancy and John got their furniture today, and ours is supposed to be coming at some point in time. We're not sure when. So for now we are sleeping on our air mattress (thanks mom for the Christmas present), and hopefully we'll get our furniture in the next couple of days. That's about all that has happened in the last couple of days. The boys are gonna start selling as soon as they get their equipment and a technician out here. Hopefully it will turn out to be a successful summer! I'll get some pictures uploaded as soon as it works again.

3 comments:

Annette said...

Ya, I want to see the pictures!! I need a haircut SOOOO bad. I just hate finding a new salon. Glad you made it and hope you get furniture soon!

Jarom said...

pics are a definite must... umm so i must be out of the loop or something but... ummm why did y'all move to ohio again? and how long are you staying?

Tricia said...

I second Annette! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Meagan is dying to see some of the apartments too. I'm glad you cut your hair short. I love mine short cause it's so easy but Gordon has wanted me to grow it out so I'm finally giving in. I think you just need to remind Devin over and over of how handsome his hair looks and how much you love it. Maybe then he'll decide on his own not to grow it out. Seems to work with Gordon although I don't think he'd ever really grow it out. Can you imagine? :D