Saturday, April 26, 2008

Devin's Summer Sales Board














Nancy posted a picture of John's summer sales board, so I thought I would do the same thing for Devin's. Nancy and I had fun making them this year. And I was very happy with the way that they both turned out. Nancy and I both brought our scrapbook stuff out here and luckily we did. My Cricut came in handy while we were making them. I'm glad that I brought it out because I bought it and hadn't used it very much, but it's been fun to use it more this summer!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

It is a lot of fun to use!! Thanks for sacraficing the car space!!

Annette said...

I hope Devin gets it all filled up! Nancy says you are running like 4 miles on the treadmill every day. Punk! :)

mom said...

I think if is great that you and Nancy and now Tricia can have fun together. Nancy can teach you all fancy cooking. Lianne can teach you how to eat the fun cooking but stay in shape and Tricia, you can just pamper yourself, eat for two, and think about later when you will get in shape. I miss you guys.

Mom / Nana / Suzi said...

How cute are you! Love the board and I'll love it even more as it gets filled in. What a fun summer you have in store. Hugs and Kisses to you both!!!

The Walker Fam said...

ok Lianne, now you have to share how you did your name at the top of the blog!!! I'm anxious to know.
Brit