Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our New Pets

After our crawdad died, we decided that the fish tank looked pretty sad just sitting there empty. So Devin and I went over to the pet store to find something to fill it. We looked at their crawdads, but I am pretty sure they are the smallest crawdads I have ever seen. So we started looking at the fish instead. We found quite a few cool looking fish. But we ended up with these ones. We got three fish and I have no idea what kind they are. Nancy and John asked us that and we both said, "I don't know, orange, gray and white ones." Our fish tank doesn't look quite as sad anymore...


While we were there, we also saw a very cute puppy. Devin asked if he did really well this month if we could get it. I might go for that idea, but we wouldn't have any way to get it home. You all saw how packed our car was when we came out here...

4 comments:

Nancy said...

It stats with the fish. Soon you have the fish, a bunny, two dogs, and a baby! Careful what you get yourself into!

Tricia said...

I'm glad you and Nancy are pet people. That way, when our kids say, "Oh mom, can we PLEASE have a pet?" I can just say, "I think it's time for a trip to Aunt Nancy's or Aunt Lianne's..." That way they can get their fill at your house! :) I'm glad you found something to fill your fish tank though! You'll have to keep us posted on the puppy situation!

Annette said...

Congrats on the fishies!

mom said...

Haven't you learned anything from Nancy about how much care, money, time, and clean up are required when you have pets? Wait till you have a house, a yard and kids, and then I think you will reconsider.