Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blogging Obsession

I decided that I am definitely obsessed with blogging. I'm pretty sure that I check everybody's blog at least twice a day. I think that it is a great way to keep in touch with everyone, and to see what everyone is up to. I am so glad that you all have blogs that I can read and look at (and if you don't, you should start one so that I can look at it). It truly is amazing what technology can do - like being able to see dad post from Calcutta. Wow!! I just wanted to give a shout out to the people who invented blogging and to say thanks! And I also just wanted to encourage all of you who have a blog to keep posting! Guaranteed I will check it!!

6 comments:

Harrop Family said...

Lianne! You are the cutest! I'm so glad you like blogging. And I can tell because everytime I post anything you are the first to comment always. It makes me laugh. I'm glad you are checking though, cuz like you said, it's the best way to keep up on everyone. Love ya!

Annette said...

Blogging is a lot of fun although sometimes I think that I call all of you a lot less than I should because of it. I have had to give myself some blogging rules so that I don't spend all day on the computer!

Emily said...

Yea for Blogs!!

Cori said...

I love that you love to blog. It makes it fun for all of us. I check you out everyday!

The Walker Fam said...

Lianne - I just love YOU!!!! You're pretty amazing, talented and a very quick reader!!! Love ya cuteness!!!

Cori said...

It has been 5 whole days since you blogged. Are you alive? I just hope that you are doing fun things that are keeping you away! We miss you out here in the blog world!