Friday, August 1, 2008

I Miss My Hubby!

I dropped Devin off at the airport about 3 1/2 hours ago, and I already miss him. He went home to Colorado for the weekend to visit his family and support his dad in his new calling. I am so super excited for him that he was able to take this little vacation (and to have a break from work)!! Before he left, he told me over and over, "you know what I am going to do when I get there?" My answer was always "go swimming". He would always reply with "yep!" And add a big smile to his face! I know that he is super excited to be able to play with his nieces and nephew for a few days. I just ask the Walkers to take care of him while he's gone - and to not let him be too crazy on the 4-wheelers! :) Have fun sweetie! I love you!

Here are a few pictures I found of Devin on our computer. I know he's going to love me for posting them! :)







Have a fun trip!!

8 comments:

Annette said...

Nice blackmail. Isn't he only gone for a few days?! Is this your first time apart?! Hope the time goes by fast...you'll be busy reading.

Ras Fam said...

I hope you don't get too lonely and I hope he has fun, I hate it when Tim is gone, I'm not used to being alone anymore. You and your sisters should all have a girls night out.

Renae said...

Love your new blog look.
Ah, if only my whole family would leave me for a couple of days. That would be the difference in being a newlywed and a mother of 5. Perspective! You'll be fine.

Nancy said...

Its a good thing you have us and twilight. He'll be back before you know it and my offer to come sleep over is still available!! I'll give you your own room and everything!

Kara and Todd said...

Ha ha! I bet he'll like it too! To tell you honestly, Walker use to always love me taking pictures of him when i first got my camera. I was picture happy and he was such a great model! Lol. So random... me and todd talked about naming one of our future kids Walker last night- since he was the one who introduced us- What do you think??? ;) ha ha.

mom said...

I enjoyed the many faces of Devin. I wish I could be empathetic because Devin is gone but really...for only two days. I remember the hard time you kids used to give me when dad went to Germany. You would always say it was so neat he could go and I should be happy for him. Well, do you have a little inkling of what it is like when the man goes?

Tricia said...

I hope he made it home last night! I'm glad you're no longer "single" and I hope he had a good trip!

Anonymous said...

It has been awhile, for me... love the new Blog, Veggies look great, I am sure devin will be happy to swim, fun! and the jell-o, i am so glad that you posted that.