Friday, September 5, 2008

Camping

After we got done at the water park, we hurried and showered off and then headed up into the mountains for some camping. While we were up there we went 4-wheeling, we roasted some marshmallows, and we went hiking. Devin had a lot of fun building fires, and he built some pretty good ones! Brailee, Daiken and Estee had so much fun playing in the dirt. I was very impressed that Britnee just let them do it. They got pretty dirty! It was fun to watch them though and it made for some cute pictures! So sorry, but you get a lot of pictures again with this post. This was our last little outing in Colorado and it was a lot of fun!

In the second picture, notice the shoe on Daiken's head to block the rain. Ha ha.





















We made it back to Utah last night, so we are home! It was so much fun to be able to spend time with the Walkers though, and I am glad that we were able to do it. Now it's back to "real" life...

6 comments:

Leslie said...

That hammock looks so comfy

Annette said...

How are you ever going to readjust to "real" life after all that fun?!?

Anonymous said...

That really was a TON of fun! Lianne, I am so glad that we got to spend time together! I really do LOVE having you around! Fun memory makers!

Renae said...

I think I'd be more game for more camping if 4 wheelers were involved (along with my nice cot and padded mat). That sounds like a lot of fun.

Hay Dub said...

Love the pictures. You guys are all so cute!

Emily said...

Everytime I get on here your blog changes colors! :) And a new header, too! Looks cute!