Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Now that we are back in Utah, we have to get back to "real" life. Devin spent all day Monday job searching, and it was my first day back at work. It was nice to be able to have some structure to my day now and to have something to do. And I am definitely grateful to have a job, and to be able to avoid all of the job searching. Devin spent 6 hours online Monday applying to different places. Yuck! Hopefully he will be able to find somewhere that he can enjoy working. The night we got back in Utah we had a bbq at mom's house. It was lots of fun. After we ate some yummy burgers we roasted some mallows over the fire. Here are a couple pictures from our fun night. (Annette and Ron, we missed you guys!)

I know this pictures is really blurry, but I just had to post it for Kara's face! I thought it was pretty funny. :)

Thanks Ryan for looking at the camera. I think he was a little to concentrated on roasting his marshmallow. I've never seen anyone eat so many!

Today we had the awesome opportunity to take Devin's sister Chelsee to the MTC. She and Devin's mom came over last night from Denver and we drove up to Kaysville to see them. Today we went to Brick Oven for lunch , and then we took Chelsee to the MTC. It was fun to be able to go and see her off. She's going to be such a great missionary! We love you Chelsee!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics!! It was fun to see you guys last night. We'll definantly have to get together and play some games!

Annette said...

Pass the tissues...I miss all you guys!

Annette said...

Yes! I'm the first "follower"! Now I just need to figure out how to trade my sexy silhouette picture for a real not-so-sexy one!

Kara and Todd said...

Hey!! Its good to see you guys back in Utah and back to life. Even though we are not neighbors who do nothing all day while our boys are at work, (hee hee) we need to hand out! And soon!!!! ;) I was glad though that you guys were out there. I hope you come next year with us! :) Well, i'll see ya later.

Jarom said...

For some reason, Devin's sister has a Manning face... weird... but hey it's cool :D

Anonymous said...

We took Achilles with us, i am almost sure are car was the most packed full of stuff, thank heavens for vacum seal bags, it looks like your are doing well and are way happy to be back home.

Cori said...

YAY!!! I am sooo glad you are back. Work has definately improved since your return plus I think you are a fabulous person and I missed you.
Welcome home!