Sunday, November 23, 2008

Things are Going Well

We got our apartment!! Devin and I put a deposit down on a 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom townhouse. We don't sign the lease until December 5, so we still have a couple of weeks before we get to move in, but the apartment hunting is over! We are pretty excited. :) This weekend was a good weekend. Friday night we went over to Nancy and John's and watched Wall-E. It was a cute movie. And if any of you watch it, I would highly recommend the short film with the magician and the rabbit. It was hilarious! Saturday Devin went up with John to the gun show, so I went shopping with Nancy and Tricia at Kohl's. I just love Kohl's. They always have super good deals!! Then we went up to my grandparents to watch the BYU-Utah football game. That was such a sad game! The BYU quarterback had such a rough game, and you couldn't help but feel bad for him. After the game, Devin needd something to cheer him up, so he offered to take me to see Twilight. How could I pass that up?! I was going to wait to go see it until next week with Tricia, Nancy and Kara, but we got tickets to go see it last night. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It was pretty true to the book, and I liked it! Tyler was blessed today, so we went to his blessing. He is such a little cutie! It's so fun to live so close to family and to be able to spend time with them. Annette and Ron, you guys need to move back!! I am so excited for Thanksgiving this week! It'll be so fun to be able to take a couple of days off of work, to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving and to set up Christmas!! I can't believe it's already that time of year. Crazy!

6 comments:

Annette said...

Two toilets...how exciting!

Tricia said...

Hooray!! I'm so excited for you guys. We loved the ward over there and I hope you will too. Plus you'll be in our stake again!

Hay Dub said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Yea on the townhouse!! What a nice hubby to take you to Twilight. I loved too!

Renae said...

O.K. Lianne you now have to send me your address so I can update the cousin list.

tess brown said...

Congrats on finding somewhere to live! That's so exciting! I'll have to come visit you sometime. I am equally excited for thanksgiving. Having a break from life is always a good thing!

Jarom said...

Yay! a new place- that sounds amazing. Wow, you make me feel like I'm super behind on the whole growing up thing ;D marriage, your own place, what next baby :D hee hee