Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Painting

We have been doing some remodeling at work, and they have tried to have employees do most of the work- like building and tearing down walls, painting and moving. So I volunteered to paint. I thought it would be nice to have a break from the everyday stuff of working, but I think it's time for my break to be over (for now at least). I have been painting for the last few days, and I have enjoyed it, but I'm at a good place to take a break from my break. We have offices and equipment to move and then it'll be back to more painting. I gotta say I'm getting pretty good! :) It will be so nice when all of the remodeling and moving is done!

4 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Since your so good at painting you should come help my paint my new house! I want one wall a dark brown in the master bedroom and I have never painted before :)

The Walker Fam said...

Way to practice painting girl!!! I have several painting projects just waiting for you when you and Devin come and visit! (giggle) Not really! I just simply want to have you come and enjoy your time while you are here! Love you!!!

Nancy said...

It looked like it was coming along really well when I was there! I'll have to come visit when its all done again.

Cori said...

AMEN SISTER! You are good!
Thanks for painting. You made my new office look "boss"!