Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nothing New

Sorry for the lack of posts, but there hasn't been anything new with us lately. Devin and I have both been working trying to save up some money and finally looking for an apartment! Yay! Work is going well for the both of us. I am still working at the print shop that I have been at for a while, and Devin is enjoying his job working at his home improvement store. It has been a good job for him and he is enjoying it (except for waking up every morning to be at work by 6). He travels around to all of the different stores from Salt Lake and Park City to Provo. It has been good for him to have some variety from day to day. I am glad that he is enjoying it. That is pretty much all that we have been up to. We are excited for the holiday season to be here, and we are hoping to plan a trip to Colorado to visit the Walkers sometime soon. We'll see what happens. We hope that everything is going well for all of you!

8 comments:

Ras Fam said...

ok so there is an apartment for rent across the street from us, we are on 500 North in Orem, I think you guys should move by us! Hope everything is going well!

Annette said...

Good luck with the apartment hunting!

Harrop Family said...

I'm casting my vote for you guys to come for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

I cant wait for holidays either! Then we will have fun things to post!!

tess brown said...

Have fun apartment hunting...that doesn't sound like much fun. We should have lunch sometime now that you're back in Utah again!

Hay Dub said...

Thanks for the update. I am glad Devin is liking his job. Let us all know when you find a place. Are you guys coming to Layne's for Thanksgiving??

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

It was SOO good to see you guys on Tuesday. I didn't really get to talk to you much, sorry I was really tired and out of it. HAHA. I am excited you guys are coming for Thanksgiving and dont forget were having a cousin game party at Krista's new house! Love ya guys!

Tricia said...

I hope you guys find a place soon! That kind of thing gets old fast. And I'm glad that Devin is enjoying his new job. (And by the way, we'll fight the harrop family for you to stay HERE for Christmas!!!) :)