Monday, December 22, 2008

Life

We can't pick up on any wireless internet signals in our apartment, so I have to try and blog at work (on my lunch break of course...). The last couple of weeks have been really busy for us, but things have been going well. Instead of going into detail about everything we've done, I will list of few of them for you.

-We moved into our own apartment - we got everything moved in, but we still have a bit more organizing to do...
-We took a weekend trip to Colorado to visit the Walkers.
-Devin's brother and his brother's friend came to stay over the weekend with us.
-We went to the Walker family Christmas party.
-And the Manning family Christmas party.

Even though it has been busy, we have loved this time of year! It is so great to be able to spend it with family and to be able to see people we haven't seen in a while. I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Hannah White said...

Hey Guys!
We hope that you have a Merry Christmas and are able to enjoy some quality time together!

Annette said...

Sounds like you guys are having a good time. You need to post pics of your new place so I can see! Your blog background looks cute.

Harrop Family said...

I hope you guys can get your internet figured out cuz I can't wait to see pictures of your new appartment!!

Ras Fam said...

Merry Christmas Lianne!