Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year. It was our first Christmas as a married couple and we had a great time. We spent this year with my family, having our traditional Jerusalem dinner, watching Luke II, playing the nativity game, and hunting for our pajamas. Ryan, Kara, Mark, Devin and I stayed up playing games and watching movies. Kara and I went to bed while the boys stayed up for a few more hours playing. My mom had to wake us up this year, which I think was the first time ever. We opened up a few presents with the people that were here and then we went to our house to open the rest of our presents. 
Here is our Christmas tree this year - thanks Nancy and John for letting us use it!


Devin really wanted a 22 this year, so he could go shooting with my dad and with John. So that was his big present. We also got to talk to Chelsee today for a few minutes, so that was fun.

After we got done opening up our presents, we went back over to my parents to do family presents with everyone and to eat some food and play some games. It was a great Christmas! I hope you all had a great Christmas as well!

12 comments:

Annette said...

Ron wants a glock next year so he can go shooting. Your tree looks good. You need to post more pictures of your place!

Kizzy said...

Christmas was really fun. I'm glad we got to spend Christmas Eve with you guys! It was a blast!

Cori said...

Merry Christmas! You are such a great friend and I am glad to work with you. You make all my days better!

Tricia said...

Christmas was so fun this year! Thanks for helping us take care of Tyler Christmas Eve! I think I'm just going to hire you to rock him to sleep all the time! :) He sure loves his Aunt Lianne!

Jarom said...

Ha ha- ok i definitely had similar experiences as far as not waking up on Christmas... oh goodness- getting old is weird and kind of depressing. Regardless- Merry Christmas!

mom said...

Thanks for spending Christmas with us. We are so glad to still have some kids around to celebrate with even though we did have to wake you up.

Ras Fam said...

What a fun Christmas you guys had! Cute tree!

Nancy said...

Fun pics! Happy New Year!

Harrop Family said...

So great to see your Christmas! What a cute family you have.

Still waiting for pictures of your new apartment!!!!!!!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

what a great day. how fun...i love your hubby with the gun too...he seems so excited, and over a gun non the less....im glad you guys had a great day.

Hay Dub said...

You two are so cute!! Glad you had a great Christmas. Hope we dont have to wait for another Holiday to see you guys:) That takes too long.

Anonymous said...

The 25! You know it is Jan 9th, right? You must be busy. James wanted a gun, your a better wife than I because he didn't get it, but he did get these basketball shoes that he really wanted, that were more expensive than any of my shoes. Well, I miss your comments, I guess I should blog more often. I hope you and Devin are doing good, we wish you all luck in 2009.