Thursday, April 2, 2009

Devin went to Savers and to DI today with Todd, and came home with a few new purchases. He texted me letting me know that he got me a couple of surprises (which he usually says when he buys something for himself...) and I was actually kind of surprised with what he got. Here is what he came home with...

A grinder:

I asked him if he was going to grind cranberries because that's what I always remember my mom doing with hers, and he looked at me like I was crazy.

2 new controllers for his old-school Nintendo:


A set of golf clubs for me:

Apparently when you go golfing everyone is supposed to have their own set of clubs. When we went with Kara and Ryan I shared with both Devin and Kara, that whole thing doesn't really make sense to me... Devin got my clubs and my bag for $11. The clubs are a little beat up, but they will be fun to play with!

A little putter thingy (I don't know the technical name):

These always remind me of rich people - you know, who play in their office...

And this last purchase was actually from Home Depot, but he got some solar lights for our little garden:

Sorry about our attempt to take a picture of them in the dark, it was as good as we could do. They'll be fun to have for the summer!

He got some good deals and some fun new stuff!

1 comments:

Renae said...

I love the solar lights. We have some also and they are great--except when the dog breaks them as she is chasing her ball.

Anyway, looks like you are having fun.