Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another Post of Randomness

Just a few random thoughts for the day:

To start with, check out these pictures of Devin. The before and after from his mission. The before...

And the after...

It cracked me up the first time I saw that before picture. He just looks so little. Thanks sweetie for letting me post these! :)

Nancy introduced me to a cute new blog background website. It's scrap-e-blog.blospot.com. The girl that runs the site has some really cute backgrounds and she'll even design a free header for you which I think is cool.

Orem Summerfest is this weekend! Anyone here in Utah should definitely check out the fireworks on Saturday night! They always have the best ones.

I can't wait for the 4th of July. I love the holiday and everything that it represents! I am especially excited that we will have most of the family here to celebrate. Good times and I can't wait!

And last of all, I think every time I need a pick me up I am just going to post a couple of pictures of myself on our blog. (Ha ha. Not really) Thanks to all of your guys for your super nice comments about my hair! You are all way too nice.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Those pics are funny. What a few years can do to an appearance is pretty crazy.

Tricia said...

It's amazing how much those boys change over the course of 2 years! I'm way excited for the 4th too. Good times will be had by all!! I've started to keep track of all of the free background sites I find on the sidebar of my blog. Let me know if you guys find any others!

Leslie said...

we went to summerfest on saturday too and had a ton of fun. even with the rain.

Hay Dub said...

Love the post! You guys are so cute! When we gonna see you again?

Harrop Family said...

Dev does look SO YOUNG!! Love it.

Way cute background and header. Thanks for the info. Hope you have fun with your Orem Days.

Annette said...

I miss the Summerfest. That was always a lot of fun, especially when we started barbecuing at my house. The 4th will be awesome.

Anonymous said...

ya, he is looking way little in the before...
A new background site cool!
the fourth is the best, my fav!
you are always looking great you should do it