Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MTC

We had the opportunity to take Tyson to the MTC today. He got called to serve in Pocatello Idaho. Because of the new policy at the MTC with the Swine Flu, families do not get to go into the MTC to drop off their missionaries. Instead you pretty much just say goodbye at the curb. So Devin and I took him to Brick Oven for lunch (which is tradition in his family) and then we took him down to the MTC. I was totally lame and did not take many pictures. This is the only one that I got.
Tyson is going to be such a great missionary! We are so proud of him and his decision to serve a mission!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thats neat that you guys got to take him down. Im sure he will be a good missionary. I hate all the policies that are coming about because of the swine flu. I dont think Josh will be able to visit us in the hospital because of their new policy and that makes me bummed out. Maybe we can sneak him in as a suitcase.

Renae said...

That looks like a fun pic to me.

Renae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Great picture!

Annette said...

Curbside delivery, eh? If he ever has a companion named Jonathan Bunting he's from our ward.