Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We had another great Halloween this year. As usual, we went over to my parent's for a sweet party!

We were in charge of bringing the Root Beer. Devin makes some really good homemade Root Beer. :)
I'm not very creative when it comes to dressing up, so I dug through the costume box this year and ended up as a jester. I thought Devin's was pretty good.

We played all of the traditional games this year. The good old "Pass the Eyeball from Spoon to Spoon"...

"Try to Get the Ring on the Skeleton's Finger First" (Devin beat me both times that little turkey!)...

The "Try to Maneuver the Marble Through the Tube" Game...

The "Candy Bar Game"...

And this year we added the "Eat the Donut off the String First" Game...

I got my bum kicked by Kara. But Devin represented for the Walkers!

We also played the game Cootie's but with Skeletons, and the "See Who Can Throw the Most Bones into the Cauldron" game and the "Wrap Your Spouse Up Like a Mummy With Toilet Paper" game. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of those. And don't worry, those are the official names of the games. ;) Ha ha. We are still working on perfecting some of rules of those games, but they were all a bunch of fun to play!

It was another great party! Thanks mom and dad!

7 comments:

John said...

It was a great party. I need to get my camera out so I can post some pictures too! Devin does make some really good root beer too!

Annette said...

Thanks for posting pictures! Looks like fun, as always,

Nancy said...

Johns comment was from me.

teamtrujilloblog said...

You guys sure know how to party! That is awesome, those games sound soo much fun!

Tricia said...

Those pics are awesome!! That was such a fun party. I'm glad you got lots of photos of the games. I was bummed I didn't get any pics of those. We'll have to swap food pics for game pics when we do our Halloween holiday book pages. Thanks everyone for making for such a fun halloween yet again!!

The Walker Fam said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

seriously are your parents up for adopting??? how else can i become apart of your family