Monday, June 27, 2011

Shooting With the Boys

The boys decided they were going to go shooting on Saturday and they let me tag along.


We did a little skeet shooting. That was a lot of fun. It was my first time ever shooting a shotgun. I would like to brag and say I had the best shot, but I think I may have hit maybe 3 clay pigeons... maybe... These boys are pretty dang good though.



When we were done skeet shooting we went and did a little shooting at the range as well.



I just realized that I am such a good wife. I didn't get any pictures of my husband shooting in the range. Bummer. He took his Mosin Nagant that he got for Christmas one year. And they all had fun shooting at this bowling pin.



It was definitely a fun way to enjoy a nice day!


(Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, Mark didn't really get a tattoo. He just wanted to look tough for shooting. Ha ha.)

4 comments:

Renae said...

Ethan and I want to get invited to go with the boys next time we're in Utah....hopefully next summer.

See you then.

BYOG...we'll bring ours.

Annette said...

I'm glad you listened to me last night when I said you need to post something. :) I didn't know girls were allowed that day or I would have gone too. Next time!

The Frederick Family said...

FUN!
I'm glad you posted :)

Kizzy said...

That's way fun. Those guys look so tough:) Glad you were able to tag along!