Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back from the Dead!

So... This is going to be a picture overload... I haven't posted on our blog for about 10 years and at least once, maybe even twice a week Devin asks me when I am going to post again. So I'm finally doing it! We are still alive! I would normally say that nothing exciting is going on in our lives, but that changed in the last couple of weeks. We saved up our pennies and had the opportunity to fly over to the United Kingdom with Devin's parents. We were there for a little over a week and we got to see some pretty cool stuff. It was my first time out of the country and we had a great trip! If you care to see, here are a few pictures from our trip.


Spotted Dick and Custard

Charles Dickens' Birthplace

Salisbury Cathedral (they have one of the original copies of the Magna Carta housed here)


Stonehenge




Bath Abbey


Castle Combe


The London Temple

"London Baby!"

Big Ben from a distance (this is the square where all of the students were protesting)


Buckingham Palace




Westminster Abbey



Tower Bridge


Tower of London (those Crown Jewels are awesome!)

Les Miserables
It was definitely fun to see the sights!

On a side note, I can't believe that Christmas is in 2 weeks! Is that weird to anyone else? I hope that everyone is doing well!

8 comments:

Annette said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Thanks for posting pictures. I can't believe Christmas is in two weeks either.

Renae said...

How fun for you guys. Looks like a great time.

Now that you've been to Stonehenge you'll have to make the pilgrimage to Carhenge in NW Nebraska. :)

Kim Gishi said...

I was looking at who's looked at my blog the other day and noticed someone in the United Kingdom linked to my blog from your blog, so I figured either someone who reads your blog was stalking me, or you were hanging out "across the pond" (was that British?). Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Nancy said...

Im super jealous. Those places all look like they are straight from a movie. Im glad you guys had such a great time and I cant wait to hear about it! Im pretty stoked Christmas is almost here. It does come a lot faster when you are not 6 and counting the hours rather than the days.

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Love the great pictures, I bet you all had a fantastic time, great memories!

mom said...

I too want to hear now what all the other pictures were. You took some great ones.

Jay and Krista said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Those are great pictures! Thanks for posting!

The Frederick Family said...

YAY! I'm so glad you posted! :)
I love keeping updated with you!