Monday, April 7, 2008

4-Wheeling

Today Devin and I went out to breakfast at IHOP. We then went 4-wheeling with Gyle and Suzi up near Rampart Range. Unfortunately Tyson had school and rehearsals today so he couldn't come, but it was a beautiful day for 4-wheeling. Devin had 4-wheelers while he was growing up that he would always ride with his dad. And he was very excited when he heard that his dad bought 2 new 4-wheelers. So naturally, he was even more excited to take them out for a drive today. Gyle and Suzi rode together and Devin took me up. It was muddy and a little snowy, but we only got stuck a couple of times, and we went dressed in snow gear, so it was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures from today.



We came across some great rocks on our way back up to the truck - they were perfect to take some photos on. We had a great view of the valley and it was beautiful! The picture with Devin driving through the water was the big "river" that we drove through. It made for a good picture though. This was my second-time 4-wheeling (the first being when Devin took me up Farmington Canyon and proposed). We had a lot of fun this time too. After we got done 4-wheeling we stopped at Bud's Bar to get some dinner. They have 5 items on their menu: a hamburger, a cheeseburger, a double hamburger, and a double cheeseburger. It was some good grub. Gyle and Suzi both thought it was pretty funny that this was my first time in a bar. They also thought that my mom would get a kick out of it. So we had to take a picture. It was a fun day though!


10 comments:

Annette said...

Are you old enough to be in a bar?! :) I love that picture of you guys on the rocks but it makes my knees a little weak because I HATE heights! You guys are going to have a fun summer!

Renae said...

Too funny about the bar--did they card you?!

4-wheelers are fun for sure.

Tricia said...

I had forgotten just how beautiful Colorado is. I loved the summer we spent there. You definitely got some great pics! I can't believe it will be a couple of weeks still before we see you guys! CRAZY! I think I'm going through Lianne and Devin withdrawal... ;)

Tricia said...

By the way, I love your new template! Did you find it on cutestblogontheblock?

Lianne said...

I did. I thought that I would change it up and I like cutest blog because it doesn't get rid of your widgets. I still have to figure out how to do the cute titles though. You'll have to show me how.

mom said...

First and only time in a bar--right!!! You are still not 21--right!!! Where did I go wrong?!!!

Annette said...

How come I can't see your new template?! It just looks white on my computer. I hate that!

Jarom said...

ha ha a bar- ha ha holy crap who would have thought that lianne (manning - it sounds weird to me without the manning part) walker would be at a bar. seriously did they card you?

oh ps- i'm glad to see that i am one of your blogging friends!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

how fun a day away from no alpha..its totally weird calling there and no lianne to answer...hope you are having fun though and i was sad i missed your going away party, but someone had to hold down the fort...the lehi fort that is...

Leslie said...

Wow you guys have been busy. lots of fun times