Thursday, May 15, 2008

One More Week!!!

There's only one more week and you guys know that you are all excited!! I hope these clips get you excited for this season of So You Think You Can Dance. I tried to find some of my favorites from the past. And I can't wait for this new season to start. Two hour season premier on Thursday May 22!!!!!!!!









I love these videos! I can't wait for a new season and new dances. I just wish that one day I would be able to dance like that... Maybe in my next life... Don't forget, May 22! And just a side note, did anyone see the look on Simon's face after Fantasia performed on the results show this past week? I thought it was pretty funny. :)

5 comments:

Annette said...

I've got the date marked on my calendar! I'm excited to have at least one cool show to watch after all my favorites have had their season finales. I must have missed Fantasia singing. That's weird because I thought I saw the whole thing. What did Simon do?!

mom said...

"So you Think You Can Dance" is about the only show worth watching after "Dancing with the Stars", "American Idol" and "Surviver" are done. I guess we'll have to pull out the next season of "24". Yes, I saw Simon's face and his expression said what I felt--"What the heck was that performance about!" I thought it was awful and I have liked Fantasia but if that is where her career has taken her--yuk.

Meags said...

hey Lianne! this is Meagan ... I love the videos you posted ... i did the same thing!!! great minds think alike!:) my blog address is www.jordnmeags.blogspot.com ... you will have to check it out and add me to your friends list!

Kara and Todd said...

I'm excited to get into that show with you guys! it looks awesome!!!

Tricia said...

I love that you posted all those videos. I loved all of those dances. I'm excited to have out girls' only party when we watch it next week! I still think Travis should have beat Benji in the end...