Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here's to New Things

Since blogging is the new "thing" it is fun to see how you can change your blog to make it more cute. Thanks Angie for telling me about Scrapblog. They have some way cute scrapbook pages that you can use or you can make them yourself. Angie's header is way cute and she told me about this website so I went there and made my own header. You just publish it and export it as a JPEG and just like that, you have a new header!! I also want to give a shoutout to Cutest Blog. They have recently changed their website to make it more user friendly. They have some way cute backgrounds, so if you're looking for something new, I would check them out. I like their site because when you pull up when of their backrounds, it doesn't get rid of all of your widgets. They also have some other links to more free backgrounds. I got mine off of Simply Chic Blogs. They have some super cute ones!! They're not quite as easy to use as Cutest Blog on the Block, but they have some cute ones, so it is worth it! If you are looking for something new, I would definitely recommend checking out one or all of these sites!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Thanks for the info Lianne! I was wondering how you made that cute header! It looks awesome!

Nancy said...

I checked out the simple chic blogs and they did have some really cute backgrounds. Maybe if I did something other than looking for ways to change my blog, I would have something to actually write about!