Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Twilight

Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day. It started out with Devin going to his meeting at 11, then he came home for a minute, and then he had another meeting at 12. When he goes to his meeting at 12, I go to work out. So I did that and then came home to spend some time with him before he had to go out knocking. It was a beautiful day yesterday and a bunch of the wives go out tanning, so I decided to go out with them. We laid by the pool for a little while, and I decided that it would be a good time to start reading Twilight. I have always enjoyed reading, but I haven't read a good book for a long time, so I decided that I would read that one. Annette and Tricia both really like the books and I have heard nothing but good things about them. I could understand why them liked them as soon as I got partway in. Pretty soon I was reading and I couldn't put the book down. I read all day. When we were getting ready to go to bed as I at the climax of the book, so naturally I couldn't stop reading. I read until about 2 o'clock in the morning. I just had to finish! And finish I did. I read all 498 pages. If any of you are looking for a fun book that is easy to read I would definitely recommend this one. And the movie is coming out in December which makes it even better! (If you want to see a trailer or some scenes go to Annette's blog!) I think I might just have to jump on the bandwagon with all of the other obsessed fans! Up next will be New Moon. We'll have to see if that one is as good as the first!

3 comments:

Annette said...

I'm anxious to hear how the second one compared to the first for you. I didn't like it as much the first time I read it but having read it I-won't-say-how-many-times now I like it as much!

Tricia said...

Welcome to the "Twilighters" club! :) I'm glad that you're liking them. You'll have to let me know when you finish New Moon. It makes up for the boring section in the middle at the end...

Harrop Family said...

ok, did I tell you I have never read twilight either but have just started myself. I have a little more distractions during my day, named Brailee, Daiken, and Estee, but I am proud of myself for getting as far as I have so far. I love it too and can also see why there is such an obsession.