Thursday, July 17, 2008

Twilight...

Annette posted the Twilight preview on her blog, and it made me realize how excited I am for the movie to come out! Annette and Tricia both read the books and loved them, so I finally decided to read them, and I found that I LOVE them too! What a great story! I can't wait for the 4th book to come out so we can see how it all ends! And hopefully the movie will be everything that the book was. Thanks Annette and Tricia for talking up the books and making me want to read them. And thanks mom for giving me New Moon and Eclipse for Christmas. If any of you haven't read the books yet I would definitely recommend them!!

2 comments:

mom said...

I'm glad you loved the books but.....how are the home study classes coming? Where are your priorities>

Kara and Todd said...

Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! I'm so excited too. I'm actually wearing one of my shirts that i made for the movie right now. ha ha ha. I'm a dork! Its going to be awesome!!!! :)