Friday, August 15, 2008

Other Twilight News

I was watching the Twilight clip that I posted earlier and caught this article. According to the article, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which was scheduled to be released on November 21 of this year, is moving to July 17, 2009. And Twilight will be taking it's spot! Apparently Warner Bros feels that if they release it in the summer, the movie will reach a wider audience. I tried to see if this date switch was given on the IMDB website, but they still have the release dates as the original ones, so we'll see if it's actually true... But hey, I would be all for the movie coming out a little bit earlier! How awesome would that be?!

3 comments:

Annette said...

SWEET!! That would be awesome!!!!!! I'm thinking about having Ron come home early to get the girls from school and going all by myself in the afternoon.

Annette said...

I just saw this same info on Stephenie Meyer's website so it must be official!

Nancy said...

I was excited for Harry Potter, so I'm sad that its being moved to next summer.