Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well, nothing too exciting happened for us this week. I spent all week working, and Devin spent the week hanging out and continuing his job search. Last night we played Mormon Bridge with my parents and Kara. It was fun, but I am sad to say that I got my butt kicked! I was just glad Gyle wasn't there to see me lose that bad. Today Devin went frolfing (frisbee-golf) with Todd again. We also got to see Josh today after his lip surgery on Tuesday. Nancy and John do such a good job taking care of him! He is doing really well, but it's so sad to see him in his arm braces and the protective stuff for his face. He is so cute! And we can't wait for him to recover all the way! Kara, Tricia, and I went to women's conference tonight with mom. It was a good conference. We missed the last part of Pres. Uchtdorf's talk cause we had to get the refreshments ready, but we enjoyed everyone else's talks. The very first date Devin and I were supposed to go on was supposed to be on women's conference 2 years ago, but I had to cancel cause I didn't realize that the conference was that night. Luckily Devin understood, and he asked me out again. Then last year, Devin proposed on the same day as women's conference. Just jokingly, I asked him what special thing he was going to do this year. Well, that's about it for this week. Devin has another interview on Wednesday and lots more applications to fill out. Hopefully he'll have more luck this week!

7 comments:

Kara and Todd said...

Hey! I love the halloween idea! its coming up fast and me and todd are still unsure what we're going to do. What are you guys doing again???

Anonymous said...

No, to the popcorn, I hope that Josh is doing better ever day. I hope that Devin get a job that will work well for your family. I am sure he will. Any news on the baby?

Angie&Blake said...

Josh is such a such a tough little guy I feel so bad!! Well I hope that he finds a job sooon thats always crappy!!! I can not believe trisha has still not had her baby i bet she is just ready to pop make sure you post her baby she has not posted forever lol

Annette said...

President Uchdorf's talk was awesome! I went with friends and had a good time but missed you guys!

Ras Fam said...

Cute new template Lianne! I might be copying your idea with a halloween template. I hope your little nephew is getting better, can't wait to see pictures after he's all healed up. Tell Devin good luck with the job search!

mom said...

I love the Halloween blog look. And thanks a ton for all your help at the women's conference. You girls are my lifesavers.

Tricia said...

Your blog always looks so cute! I love the cute pumpkins! It makes me so excited for our halloween party. Hopefully we'll have a baby to bring to it by then! :) I hope Devin has a little more luck with his job hunt this week. There's nothing that stinks more than job hunting! Thanks for letting me come to RS Conference with you guys! And for all of the help on the baby announcements!