Monday, April 13, 2009

St. Patty's Day Pics

I am very slow at posting these pictures, but I had some good ones, so it's better late than never right? The famous St. Patrick's Day game. We play this every year, and I'm pretty sure the rules change just as often. But it just keeps getting better!

We have to play 2 separate games so that it doesn't take all night long, but we always stop to watch the jiggers.

After the game we had to watch Darby O'Gill and the Little People - which is tradition of course! And we even watched it on the projector!

The cute little men.

And the whole gang spread out. Good times!

3 comments:

mom said...

People must think we are obsessed with our St. Patrick's game. They have seen it posted on all our blogs. But we did have a great time. I love to have all you kids over.

Annette said...

Fun pictures!

Kim Gishi said...

I like your new background. And who are the jiggers? I think it's fantastic your whole family gets into every holiday - I can only imagine what it's like around there on "Talk like a Pirate day" :)