Sunday, April 19, 2009

We had our last get together before the guys leave for the summer (so sad). We went to Noah's and rented a racquetball room and a ping pong/billiards room so we could have a couple of tournaments and hang out. It was originally going to be a ping pong tournament with racquetball on the side, but everyone had so much fun playing racquetball that we didn't ever get a winner for the ping pong tournament. It was a lot of fun to just be able to hang out for a night!






We had such a fun time and hopefully we'll be able to do it again sometime soon!

On a side note, we had such a beautiful day yesterday! Devin, Ryan and Mark took advantage of it by going golfing in the morning, and then helping out with some yardwork in the afternoon. We also got in a pretty sweet game of croquet. I hope this nice weather is here to stay!

5 comments:

Kim Gishi said...

That's a pretty sweet picture of you - you should make a stats card and have that as the picture on the front. I bet you could get millions for it :)

Annette said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Sometimes I wish I didn't have such a cool family. It'd sure make life easier! :)

mom said...

We did have fun. Thanks for posting all the pictures. But can I say how sore I was from the combination of sleeping wrong and then playing raquetball. I am still sore.

Annette said...

I think Delightful Dots has better templates than The Cutest Blog.

Tricia said...

That was a blast! I love the pics you got too. Thanks for getting our bracket all organized. We'll have to finish it sometime- even though I know where i finished... a loser! ;)