Monday, April 26, 2010

We've Upgraded!

Devin and I have been saving our pennies for quite a while now and we finally saved up what we needed. We've had a decent sized TV since we've been married thanks to Devin, but we felt it was time to upgrade. Here is the TV that we started with. A 32".

And here's what we have now! An AWESOME 55"!

And just to give you a size comparison... The old and the new. :)

Our tv stand is another IKEA purchase so here's how it stands right now. We just need to adjust/add some new decorations to our living room and then we'll be set!

Needless to say, we LOVE it! You are all welcome to come over and watch movies whenever you'd like.

11 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

LOVE IT!!!

Leslie said...

Holy smokes that is gigantic! (I'm not showing Jeff)

Kizzy said...

You don't realize the size difference is so huge until you set them side by side. We had a lot of fun watching Avatar. We'll have to have another movie night soon.

Tricia said...

Love the new TV and the new stand!! I can't wait to see everything all put together when we get back!

Nancy said...

That's pretty Sweet! Now it's time to watch all the classics in a new way! We miss u guys and hope things are going well. So what r u saving up for next?

Renae said...

I'd bring popcorn and leave the kids to come watch a movie at your house.

mom said...

It is pretty sweet to watch the big screen. But now you guys will probably never leave your home and come visit us. Remember we still have a back yard.

Joe said...

And you are watching Avatar, putting the new tv to very good use!

Megan said...

Your tv are so cool! You upgraded a lot from small to big. I love to look at your blog evey day. some times I forget to. But. I love your fish on your blog I love to also feed them. The coloer of the fish. When I look at eveyone's blog it makes me laugh to see the funny pitures. Well I have to go so bye.

Megan said...

Your tv are so cool! You upgraded a lot from small to big. I love to look at your blog evey day. some times I forget to. But. I love your fish on your blog I love to also feed them. The coloer of the fish. When I look at eveyone's blog it makes me laugh to see the funny pitures. Well I have to go so bye.

Megan said...

Hellow. I love your houes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!