Friday, June 25, 2010

Facelift

Our blog really needed a makeover. I'm hoping this will encourage me to post more often. I just needed something new to look at. So I finally sat down at work today and got it all figured out. I'm glad it's something new and different.

On another note... I feel really lazy lately. I am just finishing my second month of P90X but I think that gets cancelled out by watching tv (stupid tv shows that suck you in!!). I need more motivation. Any suggestions?
I am loving the warm weather but our swamp cooler doesn't work very well - this is not fun especially when we are trying to sleep. We need our landlord to take a look at it. It has been nice to enjoy many nice days, hanging out with the family, and we can't wait for the Gardners to finally get here so we can enjoy even more!
Well sorry this post was all over the place. One final thought - I think I need to get me some of these pants (the chick second from the left that is...). I know you all want some. ;)

(Sorry the links weren't working before. Hopefully this fixed it...)

9 comments:

Tricia said...

What pants? I love the new look!! It looks very summer-ish and fun. I hear you on feeling lazy. I'm searching for something to motivate me too. Maybe we'll just have to motivate each other?! I'm down for a little wager... ;) I hope your swamp cooler gets fixed soon! That's the pits!

Renae said...

Your link isn't working.
Nice look to the blog.

Leslie said...

I like the new look a lot.
And also cannot sleep when it's hot. No likey.

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

I love your facelift on your blog. I hope it does make you want to blog more because I miss your blogging. Hope to see you two soon!!

LOVES!

Annette said...

I like the new header! It looks like you need to show me your abs next time I see you.

Cori said...

love the new look!
I think that the pants will be great with the P90X makeover :)

Kara and Todd said...

Your blog is adorable!!! Did you make the heading yourself? Sooo cute! We need to hang out soon! Lets plan something. :)

Megan said...

Dont forget to feed your blog fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harrop Family said...

haha! Love the pants! Especially if you have done 2 months of P90X then you will be for sure to look sexy in them. You'll have to post some pictures of that!hahaha!!!